Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:43:51 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Fiero 35th « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiero 35th  (Read 2110 times)
jjd2296
Fiero Beginner

« on: February 15, 2018, 07:56:57 am »

There are a few of us from the gta driving to Peoria Illinois for the fiero 35 th in August. Anyone from this group planning on going?
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 06:18:25 pm »

Kind of sounds like a lot of fun, but I have low expectation that I will be able to get away from family that long in the middle of the summer.

Sad,

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Backtothe80s
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 07:17:02 pm »

I have been booked for awhile and I will be attending most likely with my car. As long as I can find the time to get the rebuild engine and trans back in the car by then.  If not I will still be going without the car.
jjd2296
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 06:21:34 am »

You should join the caravan of cars from the gta going! Send me a pm with your call bract info. If you have WhatsApp I can invite you to the local group chat. There’s 10 fiero owners so far on the chat and more action in one week then this forum gets in a year! Best spot for quick response if you need something answered.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Fiero 35th « previous next »
Jump to: