Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:47:18 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: wake up people « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: wake up people  (Read 2415 times)
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« on: February 13, 2018, 06:32:32 pm »

Has this site died come on people spring is not that far away time to start getting back out. At my end my Fiero is sitting comfortably in storage while I am working on  gathering the parts for the 6.0l swap I will be doing into the nice 94 Firebird I picked up and finishing off a 3800 swap into a customers 1970 Opel GT
jjd2296
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 07:55:51 am »

Ya what’s going on here? All you fiero owners dead or hiebernating?Huh This is sad maybe this group should combine with the gt fiero group.
can machine
Moving UP!

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 03:44:33 pm »

Yeah kinda dead around here. I'm still here though and my swap continues.  Afro
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 06:25:09 pm »

Slower and slower around here every year.  I think most of us pop over to Toronto site on some sort of basis anyway, bit this is the Ottawa site.  There will always be a need for it just because of that.

We are however at the mercy of Nick.  To whom we give eternal thanks to....  Thank you Nick.

And C-1...  Thank you.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 11:21:45 pm »

Good to see some signs of life, I am so busy with cars and harnesses i don't have much time to get out and see others, Mind you being busy can be a good thing got my hands on a nice 07 LS4 set up and may also grab an 06 LS4 as well to play with.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 06:56:12 pm »

Nice score.  I like those engines.

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Backtothe80s
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 07:34:48 pm »

Nice engines for sure.  I have struggled this past year on what to put in mine. In the end I decided to keep it stock, no turbo, no supercharged 3.8l and no swapping a bigger block with stock intake.  In the end I will live this through you guys and my friend who is looking to do a 3800 SC swap soon.  I located a low mileage 2.8l  and rebuilt it, I also bought a brand new Getrag and modified the reverse shift rod to fit the bellhousing of the Fiero(now with reverse syncros)and bought another 88 cradle and rebuilt it. The list goes on. I also started to work on my lumbar seats.  This so far was the hardest to find parts for.  Actually the air bags are non existent and I had to use a close match from a 90’s Corvette and a 2009 BMW 3 series. If anyone is interested next month in tinkering getting the stock engine assembly out and putting the rebuilt one in that is what I will be doing in Barrhaven,  I will supply the ale and food. 🌮😬I have a hoist in my garage but not sure how much help that will be as it’s a tight spot.  I just want to see the car back together and on the road again.  By the way so does my wife!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:39:26 pm by Backtothe80s » Logged
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 09:11:14 pm »

If weather is decent I wouldn't mind a trip to Ottawa and can hit active for more supplies while in the area
jjd2296
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2018, 06:19:15 am »

Well I say we should organize a meeting of the clubs. Pick a middle location for a Sunday morning meet and possibly parts swap. Anyone here planning on going to the 35th? There are a few of us from the gta going.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: wake up people « previous next »
Jump to: