Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:09:19 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Anyone interested in our clubs getting together? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone interested in our clubs getting together?  (Read 2002 times)
x-thumpr-x
Fiero Owner

Minority in my home town. Thanxs MEL!!!

« on: August 25, 2003, 05:21:00 pm »

The GTA Fiero Club has a cruise every month. In September we head to the east end of Durham and do a Rice Lake cruise.  Instead of this cruise, if we could get enough people together from both clubs and meet in Kingston. We could  have a get together at the lake (Portsmouth Olympic Harbour Park).  Is there anyone interested in this?

87 FieroGT 3400
87 Coupe T-top
Mr. Tibs
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 04:53:03 pm »

Ottawa fiero club members, this is the kind of thing we should be thinking about. The closest recycled metal should be getting near our cars, is as a coke can.
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 10:36:34 pm »

Sounds good to me. I would like to hook up with the GTA club again.  I met you folks at the Yorkdale meet last May.
Lets hammer out some plans. Kevin
x-thumpr-x
Fiero Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 06:01:45 am »

Hi tinker, how the rebody doing? Cheesy  To bad you couldn't bring your Fiero that day.  So far we got 2 from ottawa club and about 8 from GTA club. Everbody already taken their Fiero(s) off the road?

87 FieroGT 3400
87 Coupe T-top
2ML67
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 08:14:26 pm »

Hey count me in, let me know when you will be passing Belleville and I will join in with the caravan. Dan
A.K.A
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 06:51:48 pm »

love to go but my bucket is not ready to show yet! Cry
do these kinda things come up once in a while or....like periodically?
x-thumpr-x
Fiero Owner

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2003, 10:36:09 pm »

O.K. we have alot of people watching this but not many replying, so lets get the ball rolling. Anyone from the Ottawa end want to start arranging this event with us? Talk to Fiero owners on your end and see how many want to cruise to Kingston. We'll set a time to meet at the suggested location. I'll get the ball rolling on this end. The sooner we plan this the more time we have for any last minute "suggestions".
We have a bunch of us that are willing to make the trip even if only a few of you decide to show up.

87 FieroGT 3400
87 Coupe T-top
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2003, 02:13:08 am »

Thumper good to hear from you. We are having our monthly meeting this Saturday which will give us a chance to talk about it then. Do you have an idea for a date? A.K.A. feel free to bring you "rebody" there are enough in the club that show up with what they are driving while their Fiero is in pieces.  Kevin
Boy-z
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2003, 09:42:53 am »

I just got back from Kingston and it was a good run,I am up to go back count me in.
x-thumpr-x
Fiero Owner

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2003, 04:48:40 pm »

The date we're setting it for is Sept 21. That would be our normal cruise day.

87 FieroGT 3400
87 Coupe T-top
NoFiero
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2003, 08:51:40 pm »

Hey, even though I have my Fiero for sale now, I live in Kingston, can I show up and be and chat/view your cars anyway?

Hope this works out
Keep me posted if its on

NoFiero
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2003, 01:59:39 pm »

I'll book that day off work, nothing beats going to Kinston through the windy road from Westport  Grin  Lets hope theres enough interest at this Saturdays club meeting!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Anyone interested in our clubs getting together? « previous next »
Jump to: