Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:10:58 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Opinions please « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Opinions please  (Read 1102 times)
2ML67
« on: July 18, 2003, 09:13:33 pm »

Am looking at advertising my 86SE with the 3800SC series II and 4 speed auto in the auto trader. It is now in the for sale section with a picture in the picture section. Obvisouly I am asking too much as there has been no response so what I am asking is what you people think the asking price should be. Thanks. Dan
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 12:46:57 am »

$100
I'll take it
Guess it all depends on the market, I know I got one hell of a deal on the 3.1, it is a awesome car, lit her up tonight for the first time,wow, and I'll vouch for the workmanship on the car, if anyone wants to see Dan's fine work, pop on over and see, it's immaculate. Anyone who may be looking should consider the cost involved in a swap, kick ass Fiero's are hard to come by to say the least, let alone a turnkey swap, if your looking for something really cool for track or street I;m sure this beast would be the ticket, if I was still in HiTech pulling a nice $$$ I'd buy this one as well. Tonight on the way to the football game I was playin with an V8 Camaro and had him every time , after it all he gave me the nod, not bad for a four banger POS  Wink Dan can tell you the stats from the track on mine, I couldn't imagine what his will do Tongue
Just remeber most here already have one so they may not able to take on another, but it's worth every penny your askin, a classic car that kick ass , who would of figured.....

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Opinions please « previous next »
Jump to: