Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:02:46 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Evil Fiero Seen « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Evil Fiero Seen  (Read 1961 times)
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« on: July 11, 2003, 09:14:42 pm »

Saw an evil white Fiero GT (love the plates) parked at the body shop next to an red aero notchie, anyone we know?  As well I saw a red over gold GT on the way over there.
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 09:56:58 pm »

Geez becoming quite the little hot spot, is that the one near the ball diamonds?

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 10:32:05 pm »

Geez becoming quite the little hot spot, is that the one near the ball diamonds?

I'm kinda old....I might go for nipple rings, but there's no damn way I'll sit still (no pun intended) for ball diamonds.

You youngsters are just warped.  Grin
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2003, 10:35:42 pm »

Yes that is the one, 43 and South Gower rd. At least I assume its a body shop, I will have to drop in and say hi. We are just rife with fieros down here it seems.
BAchorn
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 10:57:59 am »

That's mine (the White one)! I was just geeting new drilled rotors put on, a must after the new rims (I needed a brake job anyways). When I registered the car they asked if I wanted the plates, they were having a hard time getting rid of them (ARLA-666). I told them that they were great, they just named my car, Evil Arla... and the rest is history.
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 12:47:16 pm »

Evil Arla are you going to the CTC cruise tonight? Kevin
BAchorn
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 04:27:45 pm »

I have been thinking about it. What time do people conjugate?
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 05:07:35 pm »

It may start at 6:30 its usually 7-ish by the time we get ourselves organized.  LMK whats up, I just drop in for a look not to show off the car. Kevin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Evil Fiero Seen « previous next »
Jump to: