Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:39:14 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Yellow notch « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Yellow notch  (Read 1287 times)
Boy-z
« on: June 25, 2003, 10:47:17 am »

I have for three days now noticed a yellow notch back in the Barrhaven area. it is probably the same one seen out at Hazzelden. It is always in motion when I see it but I am sure he or she lives out here. I was at the Dairy Queen in the new mall at Greenbank and Strandherd in Barrhaven On Sunday and it seems to be a dozen or so Car parked in the lot./ From Miata's. and Honda's and a few mustangs.All with some good looks. I can't wait to introduce the FIERO to them and spice up the line-up.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2003, 04:01:35 pm »

I cornered a young blonde lady in an 85 GT in Kanata.  May be the same car as I have also seen it a few times.

Probably shocked her to find an old fat guy hunting her down.  She seemed interested in the club and may show up here on our forum soon.  She also said her uncle has a nice white Fiero.

BTW she needs a dr side aero ground effects rocker panel and some brackets to fix a sagging coolant tube.  Young Mr Fixits may apply.  Wink
Gary
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2003, 08:42:42 pm »

I knew I wasn't seeing things!  Grin

Now, I'm pretty sure I have a somewhat salvagable aero d/s g/fx on the parts car....little glass work and it should be good to go!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Yellow notch « previous next »
Jump to: