Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:08:26 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Crazy Cruizin' Question of the Day?? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crazy Cruizin' Question of the Day??  (Read 1376 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: July 25, 2002, 01:21:33 pm »

When I was a teen in PEI and cruizin' the town, we had a great thing.  A large store downtown had big glass windows which happened to tilt at just the right angle to see yourself cruise by.  AWWWW Shucks!!

Anyway, does anyone know of such a spot around here?  I am looking for somewhere for a certain photo.  The snag is that the car has to be moving.  Another option is a building that you approach and can get a good reflection.

With all the modern glass and mirror styles, I thought it would be easy to find a good one.  Wrong!

Just as an aside I remember a comic in a hot rod mag once.  The guy had a long alley all covered with mirror and charged rodders to go thru and see themselves in their car. Hehe! Some things never change.

Great, sounds even dumber written down....  Shocked

Gary
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 11:54:42 pm »

Bank St is your best bet, or Renfrew, the olny streets now with Huge front window's and Streets close enough(particulary Bank south of the Queensway and Lansdown, just came from there)

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Crazy Cruizin' Question of the Day?? « previous next »
Jump to: