Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:34:14 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: 20th Anniversary Count « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 20th Anniversary Count  (Read 3008 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: May 12, 2003, 11:26:23 pm »

Prob where I will be crashing while in MI,
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/028873.html

who is still planning on going?

If your pretty much sure about attending and want to go the camping route I will make reservations soon.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Boy-z
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 09:15:36 am »

Steve I am really thinking of going but I think  I'd rather sleep on the floor off a hotel room then the dirt. Smelling like a camp fire all weekend and the possiblility off rain makes it even more attractive. not only smelling like camp fire but worms also. So IF I have to buy a tent I may as well get a room are you going solo we can share.even four to a room sleeping bag on the floor if need be.Just a suggestion let me know if it is the camping route i'll see if I can borrow a tent
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2003, 09:48:07 am »

I Seen the price of some of the hotel's and camping sounds good. If you have four guy's per room it would not be so sos bad or if three tree guy's are bringing there girl's I'll share with them so the three guy's can be together . man the sacrifice I am willing to make.
WillEV
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2003, 11:36:43 am »

I'd love to go, but my Fiero is still has to be fix. It's a summer project.
Boy-z
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 05:43:05 pm »

Steve are you bringing the misses or on your own I also see alot of cabins in the area for 35-37 dollars per night and they house 4 people maybe that will be a good opion also and keeps the rain off your head it the web site is the same as the park one you posted check out the cabins and maybe a better deal 4 people 35 bucks what's that 8.50 per night
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 11:19:10 pm »

yeah, I had assumed the # of attendee's was dropping off. I love camping, so doesn't matter to me, the cabin thing sounds perfect, just want to get updated #'s once that is final, we will made arrangements at the next meeting.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2003, 07:14:17 pm »

I for sure cannot attend this.  I have for to much going this summer (Have to pay for college)

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
fiero308
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2003, 08:12:33 pm »

I know I will not be able to go; I would love to but don't see the point if I can't take the car and I am sure it will not be ready.
oh well
 Roll Eyes
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2003, 01:01:13 am »

Steve are you bringing the misses or on your own

Nope Solo, I'm going to be missing her mom's wedding(my gal is so awesome)

ok so we have 2 anyone else because I'll be making plans soon.

Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2003, 09:08:54 am »

I'll be going for sure, have the entire week booked off from work!  I was checking on orbitz and hotels.com.....cheapest I found that still has rooms available was 48 usd a night.
Fieroflyer
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2003, 03:14:45 pm »

Wish I could go but at this point it doesn't look good for me attending. Dan  
JP_86_2M4
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2003, 04:58:03 pm »

I will be attending for sure.  I have a room booked at the hotel hosting the event for some time now.  It is expensive, but not when I split the cost for the hotel with 4 other people.
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2003, 08:16:09 pm »

JP!!! I thought you may of left us, good to hear from you.

Ok so it looks like

Steve
JP
Nick
Karl

so does everyone want to share a room?

I'll take the floor(assuming your ok with that JP)

It looks like we'll be heading down with the Montreal guys, I don' know their #'s yet but the TO guys are leaving around 9 am on Thursday morning so I don't think we can meet up with them.

What time do we want to leave at? (Thursday work for everyone) I figure 8am and meet with the Montreal group around 9 in Prescott at the 401.
Objections, suggestions...

JP_86_2M4
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2003, 04:30:06 pm »

I couldnt make it at the last meeting cause that was the day I was moving over to Hull....I should be there for the next meeting.  As for the room sharing, I have already done plans with 3 other people a few months ago.  I am sure you 3 can share a room and shouldnt cost too much considering the value of our dollar is doing great!  If anyone from my group cancels, I will let you guys know.
Boy-z
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2003, 07:02:53 pm »

Nick 48 usd a night sounds ok three ways doesn't it you me and steve
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: 20th Anniversary Count « previous next »
Jump to: