Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:06:14 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: See Dan's New Pride and Joy!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: See Dan's New Pride and Joy!!!  (Read 2553 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: May 12, 2003, 07:45:38 pm »

I'll let him come along and describe the feeling.  Pontiac excitement or what?
Fieroflyer
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 08:45:57 pm »

A few little things left to clean up and finnish off but thankfully the darn thing works.
Lots of pictures, notes and even some parts left over. Am sending notes and some pictures to Gary if any one wants to see them they should be there in a few days.
Have  some extra different types of mounts left over as I experimented with many types of mounts. If using an automatic tranny reccomend mounting like I did. If using a standars tranny I reccomend using a one piece front engine mount which I have one still left of if anyone needs it. I used mounts from an older 80's 3.8 but found that the early 90's Centuries used a one piece mount. Dan
fiero308
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 11:02:31 pm »

congrats and hats off to you Dan
you have worked hard and deserve the kudos! Grin
Now try to learn how to stop working and start enjoying........
 Wink
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 11:07:15 pm »

jeezus that was fast, taken me long to change my oil Wink nice stuff Dan

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
FieroDough
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 11:59:42 am »

A few little things left to clean up and finnish off but thankfully the darn thing works.
Lots of pictures, notes and even some parts left over. Am sending notes and some pictures to Gary if any one wants to see them they should be there in a few days.
Have  some extra different types of mounts left over as I experimented with many types of mounts. If using an automatic tranny reccomend mounting like I did. If using a standars tranny I reccomend using a one piece front engine mount which I have one still left of if anyone needs it. I used mounts from an older 80's 3.8 but found that the early 90's Centuries used a one piece mount. Dan

Can I take you up on that mount?
And send some pics my way! I'm next! Tongue
WillEV
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 05:44:13 pm »

NICE! Wink
Fieroflyer
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2003, 09:42:33 pm »

No problem the mount is yours, hopefully I will be able to bring my newest toy to the next meeting and will bring along the mount. Dan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: See Dan's New Pride and Joy!!! « previous next »
Jump to: