Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:39:40 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Where are these members now?? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where are these members now??  (Read 2413 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: July 23, 2002, 06:59:58 am »

Has anyone seen these lost souls? Last heard of going to fix small problems with their Fiero.  

Steve....Got it started and running?Huh??

Eric...ditto....I have both and auto and manual here if you need wire comparisons.

Seriously, need any help, is there something we can do?

This has been reported to be our Sentinel.  Can it be true? Has he lost his mind?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2002, 07:01:57 am by FieroBUZZ » Logged
FieroDough
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2002, 10:42:18 am »

Grin Still here guys! sorry i missed out last meet. Sad I was so cought up in the work on my car I forgot!!!!  Embarrassed Me an my brother hope to put the car back together today. Wish me luck!

I'm just woried about some wiering. Sad  Seems the easyest thing for me to do is mod the auto harness. No one has any concrete info on the mods to the c-500 on the manual harness. (starter bypass and backup lights. I don't want to arm wrestle an electrical gremlin in the Fiero.  Roll Eyes

Cheers!
Eric
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2002, 05:26:34 pm »

Yeah I've been told I'm not allowed doing that at work anymore(pic). Alas I've been depressed lately with no Fiero running and it looks like it got alot worse today, the rings look like they are shot so co-workers have been avoiding me like the plague due to my unsavory attitude. So we may have our club parts car after all

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
FieroDough
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2002, 10:15:10 am »

You said you have lots of room to work in your back yard right? I'll be happy to do the caddy 4.X swapp for ya! Smiley
engine goes for ~$800 and figure another $200 in parts.

Vettes will have FOR SALE signs on their cars after having their doors blown off by an 85 coupe! Tongue

Cheers!
Eric
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2002, 01:32:14 pm »

If you can get the engine lets do it.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Tonker
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2002, 10:24:35 pm »

I'd love to see a 4.9 go in. Hell I'd love to get in on an install-fest!
FieroDough
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2002, 11:47:49 pm »

Check with conroy's they will be pen on the 1st again. They have good engine deals. Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Where are these members now?? « previous next »
Jump to: