Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:26:28 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: lower control arms - let's try again « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: lower control arms - let's try again  (Read 1235 times)
fiero308
« on: April 28, 2003, 08:36:47 am »

this is to follow up/continue in my efforts to figure out why the lower control arms are like they are. I took a pic or two from a different angle to try to make up for my lack of command of the english language and to better explain my point. (see pix)
Look along the line of the straight rods; you will see the amount that the axes of the pivot points are "out of alignment". Pretty straightforward I think in this pic that they do NOT share a common pivot axis.
This would work OK if there were one-point bearings in place of the bushings, but with semi rigid (or rigid where aluminum is used Shocked !) bushings are going to be in conflict with one-another. So....... I am still puzzled on this one.
Answers anyone?
 Huh
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: lower control arms - let's try again « previous next »
Jump to: