Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:33:11 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Wanna RACE?? Possible Group outing! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wanna RACE?? Possible Group outing!  (Read 2134 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: July 20, 2002, 10:13:53 pm »

It's my son's birthday today.  Last night, (actually 2AM Sat) he and his buddies went to Top Karting in Gatineau (Hull).  They had a great time, cost $36 for 20 minutes of racing.  They said after 20 minutes you can't wait to get out of the kart.

To put it in perspective, the solo race was all day and Tyler and I spent about 6 minutes actually driving.    Embarrassed

The karts were going up to about 70 KPH and the floors are finished in the track  (indoor) making for great power slides.  The guys had a fun night (morning?).

We could book an off time spot for the club to try this out.  Sounds like it may be fun, I know some of the other clubs have done so.  Unlike renting track time no one has to torture or risk damage to their car.

Sound interesting to anyone?

Gary
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2002, 10:54:59 pm »

I am in

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 10:32:42 am »

Gary If I am avi I will go, not to often am i avi, but just maybe I will get lucky and catch a day off. When ARE you taking your vacation did you not say you were headed East. I am heading east in about 3.5 weeks
PeaceDawg
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2002, 07:20:23 pm »

Sounds like a blast...I would be up for it.
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2002, 09:43:05 pm »

Lets rock!
FieroDough
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2002, 10:46:08 am »

this is a go-kart track right? Think they may lets us use our custom Karts? IE: Fiero?  Grin

Last year I went to T-Birds in Ottawa, (outdoor track) it started pouring and everyone was crashing in everything! The guys falgg us all in and I was the only one who got back in the bay at a good speed without crashing. They guy says "Yur pretty good!" I said "I drive a Fiero!" hahah!

Cheers!
Eric
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Wanna RACE?? Possible Group outing! « previous next »
Jump to: