Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:09:10 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Fiero - Parts For Sale « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiero - Parts For Sale  (Read 1110 times)
Backtothe80s
Fiero Beginner

« on: May 09, 2020, 02:22:07 pm »

I know this should be under parts for sale but we haven’t had much action on this sight lately. Some of you have met me a few years back(88 red T-Top). Anyways, I bought all of the old Salmon’s parts inventory(he sold it to another couple and unfortunately the husband passed and I acquired it all).

I have moved it and have stored all the parts at an off sight location(due to insurance and theft I cannot have anyone out there). If you require any part please feel free to send me a message and I will let you know what I have. The 88 parts I have, GT tail lights, 88 seats, 88 suspensions, t-tops I’m holding onto at the moment until my restoration is done on my own car. Out of 6 84-87 cradles I have one left at $250.00 if anyone is interested please contact me.

Thank you,

Stephane

Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 08:23:00 pm »

How much for C100 and C500 connectors with lots of wire left to work with
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Fiero - Parts For Sale « previous next »
Jump to: