Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:42:52 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: new member « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: new member  (Read 1507 times)
cheetah
Fiero Beginner

« on: October 22, 2017, 01:25:52 pm »

hi guys i am from the riding mountain area in manitoba and could not find the club in my province and was wondering if some one here could help me find them. besides that i have owned my 86 fiero gt for 3 years and used it as my summer car falling in luv with it and have decided to make it my project car now. she has 125000 original km her now and will be out of the mechanics shop at the end of the week from getting 100% restoration on the engine down to all seals and gaskets.i would like to share this experience with all the canadian fiero lovers. next project is custom stereo and alarm. anyway i would really appreciate any help  i could get with getting in touch with the local boys and look forward to meeting up with you guys and your rides. thanks
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 07:28:14 pm »

Hi cheetah;

Don't know of a local club, but here are a couple international clubs.

The bigger one:
http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

Cheers,

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: new member « previous next »
Jump to: