Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:02:59 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: cannot locate the rad fan replay « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cannot locate the rad fan replay  (Read 1379 times)
FIERO-JOE
Fiero Know-it-all

30 years old!!

« on: August 08, 2014, 08:59:10 am »

hello.. im lost looking for the rad fan realy.. 
all manuels tell me it is in the front next to driver side front headlight moter.
now i see a lots of relays there but but sure if they are for the light motor relays
of if it is the 1 im looking for..
i have also noticed.. that there is larger cluster again driver side infront of the headlight motor assembly but lookd to be containing 3 relays.. and if that is what im looking for which one is it?Huh
thanks
and pictures would sure help..
thanks
joe

Should there be this many extra screws?
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 06:02:41 am »

There should be one attached to the head light housing and one on the side of the area below the head light the same size. The coolant fan one should be mounted to the front wall below the head light in the wiring coming across the car. The coolant one will also usually be larger and you can follow the wires coming from it to the coolant fan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: cannot locate the rad fan replay « previous next »
Jump to: