Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:18:50 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: painting ideas and thoughts « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: painting ideas and thoughts  (Read 1675 times)
FIERO-JOE
Fiero Know-it-all

30 years old!!

« on: August 23, 2013, 11:01:19 am »

OK all fiero-ists. im planning to add a front cowl.. as in pic shown (not my car BTW)
My fiero is red with black trim/bumper pads.. now i have added a spoiler and painted it black..
so the question to you all IS:

Do i paint the cowl black and the rest ofthe hood red.. much like the racing strips??
or do i paint it all red to blend in with the rest of hood...

FYI.. the hood is in bad shape and need repainting regardless of what i do to it..

fiero joe
 Afro

Should there be this many extra screws?
Firecat
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 06:31:49 pm »

Red is my 2cents
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 10:58:37 pm »

It's your car.  Kind of a personal thing.  Pick one of the designs and go to sleep on it.  Convince yourself that your going to do it.  Then see how you feel about it a few days latter.  Pick another design and do the same thing over again.  Soon you'll have your answer.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: painting ideas and thoughts « previous next »
Jump to: