Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:58:42 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Fiero 30th Anniversary « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiero 30th Anniversary  (Read 7892 times)
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

Ottawa Fiero Club President

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 11:45:09 pm »

I am a little further off the beaten path now though most likely close to two hours further off your path this time so make sure your wipers work before leaving home.

Touché !!!!!    I must admit, this time around, travelling in and out of Indianapolis turned out to be uneventfull. No breakdown with any of the Fieros!

Oh and Claude I now have a very nice brand new crate 2006 G6 F40 tranny sitting in my garage waiting to go into my car just need to decide whether to go 3800SC with many mods or LS4 with it. Dan

Do the LS4.... It will give you experience for when I get  you to do mine   Evil

......... There is always a way!
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 10:27:49 am »

Only problem with using an LS4 is what do I do with the very very heavily modified 3800SC I already have built up for my car.
Hoping this engine gets me over the 400 HP at the wheels point and hopefully into the tens 1/4 mile wise.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 11:52:52 pm »

Tens?  Pull off the doors.  That should give you a good chance.

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 08:52:39 pm »

Only problem with using an LS4 is what do I do with the very very heavily modified 3800SC I already .......

Do I ever have an easy solution for you.... Just give to Fred, he'll put it in his race car   Evil

Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2013, 10:33:55 pm »

Think I will hang onto it for now and just use it, can always build up another Fiero after this one is done with an LS4. About to start a 3900 swap so will see how that works when finished and have another eco tech swap to do after that. Dan
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 11:30:20 pm »

Think I will hang onto it for now ......

Too bad... Fred was already making pland for his racing season   Tongue

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Fiero 30th Anniversary « previous next »
Jump to: