Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:24:57 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Winter Fiero's « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winter Fiero's  (Read 1437 times)
Fieroflyer
« on: March 08, 2003, 05:29:03 pm »

Went for a drive with the family today and seen 6 different Fiero's along the way just sitting with snow all over them. Some looked like they have been there for a long time and some recently stuck out in the snow. Not the best way to take care of a car, especially a fiberglass one. Worst was one in Trenton sitting outside a garage half primered with nice looking rims sitting there covered in snow. Or am I the only one that believes in indoor storage or at least a good tarp or something, bare minimum would be to at least wipe the snow off once in a while. Maybe its just me but I believe in taking care of your toys.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2003, 09:00:52 am »

That's great!  Grin  I was just thinking the same of my car the other day.  It looks for all the world like it's been abandoned forever out in front of the garage.  It's pretty much buried in snow.

I had been keeping it in the garage as much as possible with frequent drives down the road.  Now that the Bonnie is in there, it's outside in all it's multi-coloured beauty.

Even the parter has a tarp over it.

Adam rolled my van last year so I drove my SE during the winter when the weather allowed it.

Gary......
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2003, 12:06:19 pm »

I HAVE TWO TARPS ON MINE AND I GO OUT TOTHE GARAGE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND TALK TO HER.STROKE HER FENDERS, CARESS HER HEAD LIGHTS, BRUSH UP AGAINST HER BUMPERS. AND TELL HER ANY DAY NOW GARY WILL CALL OR WRITE AND HAVE A SURPRISE FOR HER. HA HA HA
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2003, 01:00:34 pm »

Man, what are you waiting for?  (From Nova Scotia)

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Winter Fiero's « previous next »
Jump to: