Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:02:25 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: New wheels w/ rubber and fender flares « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New wheels w/ rubber and fender flares  (Read 9818 times)
Church
Fiero Owner

« on: February 13, 2012, 04:53:12 pm »

Going to see if i can design some custom axels, hub and suspension to accommodate for the huge width. For the body work Im going to just trim the fenders and bolt-on flares 55mm in the front and 75mm in the rear.

Front: 18X9.5 in
Rear: 19X12 in

FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 05:52:46 pm »

Nice rims.  The flares are something you don't see often. I don't think they really need to even be molded in.

Can be cool if you go for the racer look. These flares are a bit different, but I've always liked the pic.

Minus the nasty front wing though.  Afro
Church
Fiero Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 08:45:33 pm »

Nice rims.  The flares are something you don't see often. I don't think they really need to even be molded in.

Can be cool if you go for the racer look. These flares are a bit different, but I've always liked the pic.

Minus the nasty front wing though.  Afro

Kinda what im going for Afro just with a black trim, flares and wheels! and 20% tint windows. Taking off my spoiler as well i think.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 11:22:20 pm »

And I thought my tires were going to be wide.  Those rears are monsters.  Too bad the have those crappy Goodyears on them.

Your going to have to really dial in your camber adjustment or say goodbuy to the inner portion of that tread.

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Church
Fiero Owner

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:50:36 am »

For sure! I'm looking for an 88 cradle Aaron, keep an eye out for me.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 10:30:42 pm »

You'll need the knuckles and calipers too.  Wait....what were you doing with your brakes?

Edit:  It might also just be easier to pay for a few extra sets of tires.  I mean do you want to track your car?.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:32:31 pm by aaron88 » Logged

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Church
Fiero Owner

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 04:03:32 pm »

It'll be tracked. Also I'm planning on getting the Z06 knuckles and calipers. (c6)
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 10:50:10 pm »

Since it's on topic, here are my new rims.

Church
Fiero Owner

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 05:49:20 pm »

Since it's on topic, here are my new rims.

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/120740.html

Check that out.
coady
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 11:21:38 am »

send us a picture when the fenders are on... would love to see that..
coady
Church
Fiero Owner

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 01:28:56 pm »

The car is parked in my old house's garage at the moment, cant move it to the new house because I don't have a properly tuned PCM.

Side note: sold the wheels for profit. I'll fit on the fenders when I get the car over to the new house.

send us a picture when the fenders are on... would love to see that..
coady
coady
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 10:26:17 am »

still waiting to see what they look like on the fiero. it it looks good i would get myself a set.
coady
Church
Fiero Owner

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 09:55:49 pm »

still waiting to see what they look like on the fiero. it it looks good i would get myself a set.
coady

I sold the wheels. Looking to get a difference set. The Vette wheels would've been a pain in the ass to fit.

Looking at the Rota P45R2's (18x10 +12) & the Rota P45R3's (18x12 +0)

Heres a picture.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: New wheels w/ rubber and fender flares « previous next »
Jump to: