Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:14:50 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Jokes  |  Topic: Rare Medical Condition « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rare Medical Condition  (Read 2055 times)
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« on: August 31, 2009, 02:11:52 pm »

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.

The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered violently once more.

Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again. As before she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking even more than before.

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said,

'I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you ok?'

'I am sorry if I disturbed you, I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm.'

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. 'I have never heard of that condition before' he said. 'Are you taking anything for it?'

The woman nodded, 'Pepper.'

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
falcon_ca
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 06:26:33 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."
Restoration Formula
4.9 Ongoing project
lacelles
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 09:53:47 pm »

LOL  Grin

-- 1999 Buick Regal GS 3800SC - SOLD - Sad
-- 1987 Fiero GT 3800SC - SOLD - Sad
http://www.lacelle.ca
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Jokes  |  Topic: Rare Medical Condition « previous next »
Jump to: