Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:18:12 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Hi All and Poll « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi All and Poll  (Read 683 times)
fiero308
« on: February 10, 2003, 10:14:51 am »

Hi everyone; just started posting this past wknd; glad to see the website is up and there is interest.  Gonna be a good year!  I posted a poll in PARTS (why?) to see if there is interest in mandrel bends; if people here are doing any custom frame, intake or exhaust work a mandrel bender (I am considering buying) is a wonderful tool.  I also have a mig welder and a big drill press so am planning on getting into this a bit.
I am looking into what gas I would need to do S/S welding, otherwise it may be mild steel with a coating of some sort.
Just wondered if there might be any interest as die sets are most of $500   each...........  if I can offset that a bit that would be nice and very helpful.
Looking forward to talking to and meeting you this year! Grin Grin Grin
GP
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Hi All and Poll « previous next »
Jump to: