Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:06:21 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Fiero and Not a Fiero « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiero and Not a Fiero  (Read 1673 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: April 22, 2008, 07:15:07 pm »

About a week ago I saw a black coupe at the YIG parking lot in Carleton Place. It had a club sticker in the driver's side sail window.........................  Who was that?

And on a more current note, The guy in Almonte had his T-Rex out today bombing around town.  Man!!!! That thing is nice.
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 05:59:07 am »

Is that the Silver T-Rex?

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 12:27:00 pm »

About a week ago I saw a black coupe at the YIG parking lot in Carleton Place. It had a club sticker in the driver's side sail window.........................  Who was that?

Nick, maybe?  Other than the one with your old wing which I see out here once in a while, Nick's is the only other black notchie that I know of out at our end of the world.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 12:25:19 pm »

T-REX

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
can machine
Moving UP!

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 09:52:54 pm »

Is that owned by the guy that has the car collection and lives off the main road leading into Almonte? His house backs onto the river and has a silver dome on it.
cowans
Fiero Know-it-all

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 02:02:41 pm »

Is that owned by the guy that has the collection of Fiero car parts and lives off the main road leading into Almonte? His house backs into the garage and he has a shinny dome!!!... Grinder in hand! LOL!
edited for truth....LOL!
Sandy
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 07:41:16 pm »

Is that owned by the guy that has the car collection and lives off the main road leading into Almonte? His house backs onto the river and has a silver dome on it.

The house on Ottawa Street, that has the huge silver dome in the back is owned by a women, her husband died, and she is rich as hell.  But, they do not own the T-Rex I don't think.  The Dome in the back, is actually a Big Bird house, go figure.

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
can machine
Moving UP!

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 09:22:00 pm »

Weird, I heard they had a car collection and even had an elevator to take cars up to the second floor. I guess it was just a rumor.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Fiero and Not a Fiero « previous next »
Jump to: