Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:43:27 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: black 2m4 carp « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: black 2m4 carp  (Read 2283 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: February 04, 2003, 11:09:26 am »

I saw a black 2m4 on the 417 Sunday, as I was recieving my 140km, $295 ticket, grrrrrrr

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Fieroflyer
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 11:31:56 am »

Notty notty you should know by now racing and speeding belong on the track. Unless you know for sure there are no cops around, seeing as there is no way to know this again racing and speeding belong where you won't get caught oops I mean on the track. Sorry to hear you got caught. Maybe with a faster car they wouldn't be able to catch you.
Andrew
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 11:46:18 am »

I got sighted!! I got sighted!!  I feel so special. That was me out visiting my parents.
I feel so cool.   Grin
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 11:57:11 am »

The real kicker was I was tired, and there was this jackass right on my ass, so I about 20 over at the time, so I sped up a bit , looked back, still there , sped up , looked back, still there, was past the line of cars and was about to pull in to let him by, then looked back and the Dark Green Lumina had these flashing lightc by the mirrors now, just had to shake my head, dumb.

Well should only be about 2 Insurance points and 4 Demerit so as long as I behave for the next 2-3 years should be fine.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 07:39:59 pm »

That is why you have to get the COBRA ESD9550, or the Valentine 1  Which is what I will be purchasing soon Smiley  Just for the fun of it but of course!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 09:01:59 pm »

A graviton flux overloaded my warp plasma injectors causing a momentary burst  in speed officer, honest. Grin
 Was he on your tail the whole time? Sux anyhow Steve. From my wife's experience in the traffic court department read the ticket carefully. The front will describe the offence etc and the back will describe your options, go to court, you may get lucky and have the charge reduced or dropped. I don't know how kosher the technique was that he used if he was on your tail the whole time, but tell it to the judge.
 Andrew was all over today, the wife spotted you on Woodruffe this aft, welcome aboard if I haven't already said it.
 While I am tipping the vessel of knowlege, Chris forget about the detector, if you get caught with one, you are in trouble, if you get caught speeding with one your caboose is toast.
 Am I rambling? I'll be quiet now Smiley TTFN, Kevin

Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2003, 09:51:00 pm »

The guy was nice enough droppped it from 150 Undecided(don't know about that) to 140, which is the difference between a trip in front of the review board and slow your ass down for awhile. Flyer is right, it belongs on the track.

Chris, most officers use an instant on state now, meaning gun is warmed up and when they see a possible speeder,  they mash the button and you won't have a chance,

JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2003, 10:31:34 pm »

I am not buying it.  My cuz has one.  the beauty with them though is.  Those guns don't work against them.  The Cobra sends back negative readings Smiley!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Boy-z
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2003, 10:26:58 am »

cHRIS DON'T GET CAUGHT WITH A DETCTOR .THA'S ALL I WILL SAY . IT IS NOW TOTALLY UP TO YOU TO LISTEN AND TAKE SOME ADVISE OR STEP INTO THE TWILIGHT LIGHT ZONE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN  ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. AND THE FINE JUST THINK OF YOURSELF YOUNG,PRETTY, INCARSERATED AND BIG BUBBA ASKING YOU IF YOU WANT TO BE THE MAMA OR THE PAPA.SO IF IT THE COBRA YOU WANT STEP UP TO THE PLATE.

batter-up
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2003, 03:51:14 pm »

I can't afford it.  with the condition of my car right now that is.  Dead alt and it is pissing me off cause It is almost like you have to drop the craddle just to get it out.  GRR!!!!

Anyone know of an EZ way to get it out?

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2003, 08:02:19 pm »

Cutting Torches, but they probably won't do a clean job as you'd like.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: black 2m4 carp « previous next »
Jump to: