Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:30:02 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Need help; looking for a restaurant with small banquet room?!?! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need help; looking for a restaurant with small banquet room?!?!  (Read 709 times)
fiero308
« on: August 05, 2006, 10:46:39 am »

as the title says; I need to find a restaurant that has a separate, closed-off room for about 30-35 people; I am in an organization that does monthly mtgs with speakers etc and we are getting $$'d out of our current place so looking around.

ALL and ANY suggestions VERY welcome but we do need to have the room separate; we have a speaker who does about 40 minutes and that is a distraction to the other customers usually.

Any ideas of any sort? please let me know or email directly to me at mechdes3.4@sympatico.ca

THANKS a BUNCH, all!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Need help; looking for a restaurant with small banquet room?!?! « previous next »
Jump to: