Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:24:20 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: '86 GT For Sale « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: '86 GT For Sale  (Read 2576 times)
dustyrds
« on: June 15, 2005, 11:01:59 pm »

SOLD!

School costs too much and I have to sell my baby.  The body has just over 200,000km on it but the engine has just over 90,000km.  It’s a stock 2.8 with the 3spd auto and she runs smoothly.  Interior has been modified to a black and tan look including aftermarket tan leather seats (Not Mr. Mikes... Thicker leather plus map pockets on back). Stereo has been changed to Pioneer three-way 160W 6x9s in the front (Dash has not been cut or modified for the speakers in any way) and two-way 100W Pioneer 4x6s in the rear. The deck is a 45x4 FULL size Pioneer detachable face CD player with RDS capabilities and a steering wheel mount remote control.  The tires in the rear are brand new BF Goodrich Touring T/A (2000km on them) plus two good sets of front tires. The engine, doors, some body panels, interior and rims all come from a car sold a few years ago by Fiero Louis in Kemptville you can still see the for sale ad at this address http://www.hannoverimports.com/fierostuff/stock_3.html

What the car needs is mostly cosmetic such as paint. It also needs a windshield, 1/4windows (I know where to get them) possibly brake pads, battery tie down, trunk light. It could also use a set of stock exhaust tips and the power mirrors don't work.  As far as E- Test goes, it might need a cat but it was very close to passing when I took it in.

In addition to the car, I have tones extra parts such as rear clip, solid roof, front and rear bumpers, grey dash, fuel tank with pump, rear window, front suspension, two good headlight motors and other odds and ends.

$2500 takes it all or just the car whichever is most suitable for you.

Any questions you can reach me at 256-0636

Thanks
Dustin (AKA Dusty Roads)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 12:11:56 am by JetJumper » Logged
dustyrds
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 11:05:00 pm »

Sorry, I forgot to put in my area code (613) 256 0636
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 09:46:06 am »

Phone number smells like Carleton Place/Almonte?

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:08:08 am »

Phone number smells like Carleton Place

Yes

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 01:53:41 pm »

This is young Dustin's car.  He hasn't been around much this year, but was at the last meeting off Prince of Wales with it. (was missing a 1/4 window)  Ah, Dustin of the infamous Bank St Fiero blaze......

Good luck with the sale.
dustyrds
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 11:31:08 pm »

Hey,

Yup, Im right between Almonte & Carleton Place.  And yes the car did catch fire but was quickly put out, no damage done to interior. I replaced the rear wireing harness for the tail lights/marker lights, I also replaced the rear clip (myself Smiley ) and decklid. The engine/tranny were also changed along with the cradle. The cooling fan and tubes for the altenator and coil were added (they were missing before the fire).  There are new tie rod ends in the rear, new cap and rotor, new delco wires, Boch Platnum +4s plugs, new EGR sensor, The throttle body has been professionally cleaned, new air filter.  I also had the car kept in the body shop all winter as a 'tinker toy' during slow days. I had the essential rust taken care of and every thing structural checked and double checked. Im not going to say there isnt any more rust but it is minor. 
dustyrds
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 06:52:51 pm »

Hi again,

I have begun another year of school and need money FAST!!! $1200 OBO for the car and if anyone needs parts I have a bunch that need to go ASAP as well. Car has NO FIRE DAMAGE and lots of work has been done but a little work needs to be done such as paint.
dustyrds
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 10:37:07 pm »

I have no storage for the car this year, my parents want it and the parts out of the garage... best offer by the weekend of Oct 21 takes it, will also take best offer on front and rear bumper covers, gas tank, and some other smaller parts. 

please email me at dustyroads81@hotmail.com for any questions

thanks
Dustin

monster-size avatar shrank, and original pic added as attachment by dguy
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 08:55:47 am by dguy » Logged
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 11:47:58 pm »

Sent you an e-mail.

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 11:56:13 am »

Sold!

lol..

Now to find a motor?

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
2ML67
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 04:14:56 pm »

Oh no could this possibly be another engine swap in the makings, you know what they say about power and coruption or is it fun never did get that one right. Dan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: '86 GT For Sale « previous next »
Jump to: