Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:47:46 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: ...ofc check in... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ...ofc check in...  (Read 1423 times)
a.k.a
« on: September 26, 2004, 08:21:03 pm »

hey, been a while since I have posted on here...so here goes

how the hell are ya?
I have been well, workin, schoolin' trying to afford a new computer somthing ( it broke at the moment, been broke for quite some time now )

Still driving the Fiero daily....but looking to liquify pretty soon....the work I am doing these days requires something with a tad bit more cargo space.

Aaron, the 2.8 has changed hands!
Bootmachine a.k.a Lyndon has some plans for her....and seeing as how an astro van is in my immediate future...no more need....but thanx 1 more time for her......mucho appreciato!

Aside from that, I havent seen many Fieros in recent times  Huh Huh Huh I believe I was spotted comming from werk back in july, but I havent seen alot on my own

But ya, just checking the site for new info / members and see if I can drum up some interest in my 84 2m4

anyhoo, ya'll behave, or be heaved!
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 11:28:34 am »

You won't get much money for that Fiero, but it should be enough to get a new computer.

I was kind of surprised that you weren't out looking for a ride with me.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
a.k.a
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 07:42:41 pm »

You won't get much money for that Fiero, but it should be enough to get a new computer.

I was kind of surprised that you weren't out looking for a ride with me.

Aaron

heh heh, new computer will help BIG TIME, college starts in jan....but as for that ride...is the offer still there? I would love one....afterall, we did have a small part in the exhaust install  Wink

i will send down my celly via pm so we can gtg for whatever, whenever

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: ...ofc check in... « previous next »
Jump to: