Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:19:23 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Met with the police Wed april 14. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Met with the police Wed april 14.  (Read 1136 times)
WillEV
« on: April 16, 2004, 11:29:42 am »

A few performace Shop owner, myself included and a number of fellow enthusiasts met with some police officers wednesday to discuss issues regarding the harrassment and street racing problems. This meeting was just lay out some of the issues and concernes both sides face. Numerous question were brought up and answered by the police and vise versa.

Micheal the owner of Redliners.ca has posted in the General section a topic regarding any questions any enthusiast has can be posted there and he will forward it to the officer involved.

Will
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 12:20:46 pm »

Micheal the owner of Redliners.ca has posted in the General section a topic regarding any questions any enthusiast has can be posted there and he will forward it to the officer involved.

D'oh...  the first place I looked was here; didn't realize you meant the Forum on redliners.ca.   Roll Eyes

Silly place has no guest access to the forum though.   Sad

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
WillEV
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 12:33:23 pm »

yeah you have to join.

If you don't want to you can post the question here and I'll just cut and paste them there.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Met with the police Wed april 14. « previous next »
Jump to: