Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:43:42 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: (chev) 16" IROC rims needed « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (chev) 16" IROC rims needed  (Read 1624 times)
fiero308
« on: March 16, 2004, 03:00:31 pm »

hi all
I am looking for two (only) 16" rims marked "REAR" for the (approx) 87-90 camaro IROC-Z car.  They are 5 spoke alum stock wheels and are clearly marked "rear only" on one of the spokes.  

That is what I am using on my "re-somethinged" project car now.  If anyone knows of any source for these; a stone that is unturned, pls let me know; it isn't that easy to find only TWO........ Roll Eyes   So would appreciate it.  If you have a buddy who is into camaros, these are a well known wheel so pls ask them if they know of any.

Note: they are avail (I am told) in both 15" and 16"; I am after the 16" variety.

Thanks in advance for any who can help here.  These 2 are essential to the next step of my project!!
gp

JAYGT
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 01:18:29 pm »

i have a set of 89 iroc rims.  they are diff than 85-87.  someone painted them black so they have to be stripped.   i would need 200 bucks for them.  i had a spare set of rears only but my friend has them now.  never know this might help.

16 inch  with tires
fiero308
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 01:29:16 pm »

hi Jay
I am very interested; I only need to know what it says on the rims; ie does it say "REAR" (on two of them) and are there any numbers on them on the inside?
It should say "Rear" on the outside of one of the spokes but there will be other numbers cast on the inside; (quite a few)
I would really appreciate getting (all) those numbers because there are diff styles of this wheel (I found out the hard way...) so thanks in advance for doing that.  A pic might be easiest; (see PM)
By the way I don't need/want the rubber unless you really don't either.  But I am very interested in what you have there.

You are in TO I think?  Maybe PM or email me with directions/part of town etc.  Anyway, if these are the right ones then shipping/pickup is no prob!!  
LMK.
THANKS!!!

(edited for 'clarity'.....)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 01:59:52 pm by fiero308 » Logged
JAYGT
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 08:25:05 pm »

ok i took pics of my iroc rims.  they are up in my websight

http://community.webshots.com/user/venuenightclub

http://community.webshots.com/user/  redcivicblackhood
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: (chev) 16" IROC rims needed « previous next »
Jump to: