Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:42:46 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: **** IMPORTANT ***** « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: **** IMPORTANT *****  (Read 1386 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: September 29, 2003, 11:17:25 am »

I just got an email saying you can increase penis size...well actually about 200 of them.  Sorry wrong board.

I see from other boards that theft of /and from/ modified cars seems to be reaching epidemic proportions.

Please make sure your baby is safe.  Also the only real protection is to have a current appraisal agreed upon by your insurance company.  Do not post your location or details of your security system anywhere.

Only my car is totally safe.  Unless somebody stops at the grocery store first for lots of cardboard boxes.  Grin
A.K.A
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 11:20:43 am »

I just got an email saying you can increase penis size...well actually about 200 of them.  Sorry wrong board.

I see from other boards that theft of /and from/ modified cars seems to be reaching epidemic proportions.

Please make sure your baby is safe.  Also the only real protection is to have a current appraisal agreed upon by your insurance company.  Do not post your location or details of your security system anywhere.

Only my car is totally safe.  Unless somebody stops at the grocery store first for lots of cardboard boxes.  Grin
thanx for the heads up man!

ya this weekend I am installing my alarm/keyless entry system....good timing I guess  Cheesy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: **** IMPORTANT ***** « previous next »
Jump to: