Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:00:05 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Need a volunteer for an errand on a Sunday « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need a volunteer for an errand on a Sunday  (Read 1155 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: August 04, 2002, 09:30:04 pm »

Okay, I'm going away this Thursday on vacation.  I ordered a few window stickers from a guy and can't pick them up.

It will involve a trip on a Sunday to the Stittsville Flea Market.  His shop is in Navan or somewhere so maybe you can go there as an alternative.

If you are willing, please get hold of me for details (I have to iron them out with 'the guy' anyway).

The stickers are as below, the areas shown in black are the sticker part which goes on the outside of the window. ( the rear window behind the driver or your shower door).  I got white but he can do other colours if desired.  The size is about 2.5" high by 5" wide.

If you would like one, let me know.

Peace.
Gary
HollyWoodFiero
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 03:15:36 am »

I can Do it ! But there's only one downfall... I will be heading to the Alymer car show this sunday... but I can pick them up anytiome before or after if you'd like ?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Need a volunteer for an errand on a Sunday « previous next »
Jump to: