Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:05:58 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Arrived « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arrived  (Read 1168 times)
Boy-z
« on: July 23, 2003, 10:19:51 pm »

All I can say is I got my car back and it seem to be very nice. sounds good and has lots of pep got it late last night so only drove it home. will get it out tomorrow for a good boot.
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 01:47:45 am »

Finally you have it back, WOOHOO. Have to go for a ride in it.
Don't know if you looked at the other thread, but look down for the "I got my car back from the shop" dance, mmmkay.
-Kevin
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 01:49:49 am by Tinker » Logged
fiero308
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2003, 08:10:47 am »

this oughta be interesting;  Grin
is Karl going to take his car for a spin in the rain or will he be able to wait....Huh
The betting line is now OPEN. Cool
(but congrats to you for your patience so far, Karl) one more fiero back on the road is a good thing!!  Wink
Boy-z
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2003, 10:37:02 am »

I'll Wait till it stops raining so I guess it will rain now till September. I have to get some nice tips for it right know I just bought some Crappy tire ones to get me home with out melting the bumper,I am going to check out I think Graeme called it KVR. Anyway it's here I can still do a bit off cleaning in the Garage so I'm off . I had those headers all cleaned up and painted but it did not take long to burn that stuff off 1200 degrees just did not cut it. lol anyway bye for now I got and affair going on in the garage. And Etienne I hope the exhaust goes ok for you.
87se_fiero
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 09:49:34 pm »

Congratulations Karl on getting your car back and thanks very much for the exhaust. It was definitely worth the wait! Etienne.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Arrived « previous next »
Jump to: