Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:00:06 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: CANADIAN TIRE CAR SHOW « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CANADIAN TIRE CAR SHOW  (Read 1439 times)
Boy-z
« on: July 19, 2003, 05:19:09 pm »

I know this can not compare to what Nick is Experiencing right now, and I know he is having a ball. But today at the Canadian Tire at hunt Club and Merivale they had a Car show AND there were some nice cars there and there where about 15 mg's, vet's, and about 25 muscle cars, and some old vintage babies also But not one Fiero I was so pissed that I did not have mine out  I guess we are all in the same boat. I was kind of hopeing to see at least one or two but no luck. They were judging and giving out thropies O-Well Maybe next one. AND Kevin hopefully this week.......but not holding my breath. but if so I call and we can hook up
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 07:50:28 pm »

Cross your legs and hope to fly that you will get your car back this week. It must be killing you wating for parts and watching the summer go by. At least it sounds like the majority of it is assembled, just put on the pan and you are set....hopefully. Just say boo and we'll hit a few cruises just don't expect me to be able to keep up. /Kevin
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 08:42:05 am »

I was talking to a guy at the Canadian tire show the other day he is from Kemptville he has a beautiful 61 T-Bird man what a sweet car 300 horses all original. ANYWAY YES HOPEFULLY i SEE YOU SOON.
GoFast85
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2003, 10:34:29 am »

I saw a stock Miata there and almost got sick. We should plan it next year to have a "Fiero Contingent" (maybe across from the MG club?)
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 11:36:44 am »

Yeah those MG owners can get a little pious Smiley It is fun to get all those Fieros together and show people some numbers. While I was walking around the Kemptville CTC with Barry (Arla) we saw a Miata with Cobra drivetrain. It was nice clean job and he didn't have to do a lot of cutting etc. to get it in. Those cars are nice, if I didn't have a Fiero...
  Karl do you have that car back together yet?
      CYA /Kevin
Boy-z
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2003, 12:53:16 pm »

It was being installed back onto the craddle on friday morning but then it stopped as the mech went to London Ontario for the weekend so I am really hoping this week but I have said that so much I won't believe it till I see it ha ha. Look at all the gas I am saving.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: CANADIAN TIRE CAR SHOW « previous next »
Jump to: