Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:44:13 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Saw 34FieroGT's car on-the-road... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saw 34FieroGT's car on-the-road...  (Read 1300 times)
ddroger
« on: July 07, 2003, 12:53:07 pm »

Hey! -

I saw those really nice wheels attached to 34FieroGT's car last night, just off the Queensway at Woodroffe.

Seriously, those wheels look really terrific & "right" on that car!  The style is perfect, and even the colour is right, as they are they really accent the car's good looks; I think if they were chrome they'd draw too much attention to themselves at the expense of the overall look of the whole car.

Don - 308 roadster re-body
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2003, 03:14:54 pm »

Thanks Don!

I hope that you really saw me late in the afternoon, around 5ish...  Later than that, someone is "borrowing" my car!  Grin

tyler...

tyler...
ddroger
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 10:32:21 am »

Hmmm......

It was Sunday night, between 8:30 & 9:30.  ...Do you mean that there's maybe an imposter/copycat?

I didn't leave Mont Tremblant 'till nearly 6:00pm & stopped for a bite to eat

Don
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 01:28:21 pm »

Sorry Don, that wasn't me...  Must have been my doppelganger.  Grin  I was asleep on the couch by 7pm Sunday night...  Spent the afternoon in the sun helping Steve get his Fiero running...   Grin

tyler...

tyler...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Saw 34FieroGT's car on-the-road... « previous next »
Jump to: