Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:37:01 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Dream car Garage Cruise « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dream car Garage Cruise  (Read 927 times)
x-thumpr-x
Fiero Owner

Minority in my home town. Thanxs MEL!!!

« on: May 29, 2003, 04:49:01 pm »

The O.F.A. is having a cruise "Dream Car Garage" to Legendary Motor Car Company. They currently have only 3 cars registered going to this and might have to be resecduled for anthor time. Is there anyone in the GTA willing to participate in this event? I Just signed up for this event. Just go to "register for show", no money needed (just the gas for your car and yourself)
From O.F.A. sit under fiero shows: http://clik.to/ofa

June 14/2003 (Ontario Fiero Association) Fiero Tour to Legendary Motor Car Company (where the TV show Dream Car Garage is made) June 14/2003. We will leave Havelock at 9:00 am sharp to arrive at the Canadian Tire parking lot at Markham and Lawrence in Scarborough to meet up with some of our Toronto members, then proceed to Milton with a stop there for coffee, then on to Legendary Motor Car

87 FieroGT 3400
87 Coupe T-top
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2003, 01:36:48 pm »

Not a flame, but that seems an excellent turnout (100%?) as I thought there were only three members of the OFA.

Would be a nice cruise.  Here there are several KIA dealers we could visit.  Kind of a long trip for us from this area.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Dream car Garage Cruise « previous next »
Jump to: