Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:53:02 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: March Road « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: March Road  (Read 1992 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: January 17, 2003, 11:02:56 am »

Anyone here work on March Rd, I've seen 2 here when I first moved in, Silver Notchback And a Red GT Notchback

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Stagger Straightly
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 04:11:06 pm »

That silver notchback could be me. I work in the SS8 / Ecruiter building (corner of Solandt). I drove it yesterday for the first time since October and I come out to find an Ottawa Fiero Club flyer under the wiper. Okay, so I’ve never made it to a meeting/gathering and I obviously don’t post much so I guess that was to be expected.

Stagger
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 05:23:36 pm »

Haaaa that's hilarious,That was me yesterday, I work at Picarro, 1st and 2nd floor, I'm always around tall skinny bugger 6'6", use to smoke
« Last Edit: February 20, 2003, 05:24:14 pm by Sentinel » Logged

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Stagger Straightly
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 10:33:57 am »

You may see my 328 rebody in the parking lot once spring comes. Please, no flyers. You may spoil the illusion!  Wink
geek
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 02:58:13 pm »

I would be the owner of the 87 Red GT... although it's a fastback.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2003, 04:51:56 pm »

Welcome to our madhouse, Mike!!!
Hope you can get out to our GTG this Saturday.  
In no particular order:
*Nice ride you have there.
*Nice page...I'll have to d/l a song to comment on the music. I'll assume you are Mr Bassman (old song, shows my age).  Does this mean we get free soundtrack music for our videos. Or get to star in yours?
*Just to confirm...yes, you are now a llama!
Gary
geek
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2003, 01:43:41 am »

hehe, thanks for the kind words  Grin

I'm going to try to make it out for a short while on Sat.. try to clean my car a little so it's somewhat presentable... won't be able to stay for the whole thing, though.. and yeah, I'm the bass player/vocalist for the band... check out the music and tell me what ya think!

-Mike
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2003, 08:07:17 pm »

Trolley Rocks, I'm a big Tool fan and deffinately have that feel. Good stuff, and welcome, hope to see you Saturday

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: March Road « previous next »
Jump to: