Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:36:45 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Selling My stuff « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Selling My stuff  (Read 3865 times)
CaddyRob
« on: March 14, 2003, 04:41:09 pm »

Im getting out of Fiero's.. Its just going to be too expensive to Im going to Offer some stuff to you guys first.

Ive got

New Poly Transmittion mounts from West Coast Fiero $150 for the pair.

New 4.9 Mounts, from BubbaJoe  $100

New Aluminum Craddle Bushings By Darryl Morse $100

I can get pictures of these soon if you want them.

Ive Also got a a set of

Quad 4 HO Fuel Injectors

Plus I will part out my '84 fiero interior is in good shape, I started to paint some of it black, I just need it to still roll so it can be taken away.

Thanks; Rob Kerr
CaddyRob
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 04:43:57 pm »

Prices dont include shipping Tongue

fiero308
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2003, 04:55:22 pm »

is this the same as CaddyRob or am i just mixed up?

Huh Roll Eyes
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2003, 06:16:20 pm »

Hi Rob:  (yep, Graeme, same Rob)  Sorry you are selling, but I understand how quickly this addiction snowballs.  I have a garage to prove it, too.

What tranny are the WCF mounts for?  If they'll fit the 4 speed, I'm interested.  I take it you don't have the 3800 front mount?

Thanks, Gary
CaddyRob
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2003, 03:16:31 pm »

The WCF mounts are for Fiero Transmittions, I emailed them before I bought them, they said they fit any car 84-87, any transmission.  I will find out what shipping will be and get back to you

Yes, I am the same person as CaddyRob, Im going to the dark side and getting an Import. I will be commuting long  distance and so will need a reliable car.

Later;
fiero308
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2003, 06:46:54 pm »

hey Rob
that is too bad but yes, it would be an expensive toy; first things first of course.
good luck with the commuter; maybe you will keep an eye on things here.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
CaddyRob
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2003, 07:23:05 pm »

definitly, I hope to not be out of the fieros forever! Its just not practicle at this time.

want anything?
fiero308
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2003, 07:52:10 pm »

yeah; they grow on you.  I liked them from the first one I saw in the 80's!  Sorta had to wait a bit......  
I am thinking about the aluminum bushings but really expect they are too harsh for what I would want; I like the idea of being able to go any distance I feel like without bringing my dentist along too.  (He gets really expensive PLUS he's quirky....)
Mine is an 85 V6 4spd; do you have things that would work on that?
I think you have an 84 4 spd?Huh  Not sure....
Try to come up with an overall list and post it; that might work well for you.
GP
CaddyRob
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2003, 02:27:10 pm »

My car is an '84 4-speed, so what do I have that people may want? I could take the shifter  out since in '84 they had a shorter one, I will take a picture of the interior of the car, its apart at the moment, but there is plenty of good stuff..

Later
fiero308
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2003, 02:38:41 pm »

hi Rob
I am not sure at all what is going to be best for you here; to part out the car or to sell it as a whole; I am tending to (shoot myself in the foot here but) think that IFF it is complete, whole and running, that you are far better to try to sell it as a complete car.  You will get your money a lot faster and it is also approaching the right time of year for doing that.
If you decide to sell for parts I would guess you could end up with more money, maybe quite a bit more, but it would probably would take longer.   Whether or not it would take longer to reach the same amount of $$ is tough to say.
However, if the car is NOT running NOR fairly complete, then parting it might be the way to go.  If that is the case then almost every piece is saleable.
Myself - I might be interested in the shifter, but realize that the car is very very 'stuck in gear' once that is gone of course......
my two cents.........
gp  Cool
CaddyRob
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2003, 03:42:22 pm »

haha, there is NO engine in the car, and the craddle is out, I blew the engine 2.5l in it 2 years ago! and have just finaly decided that i needed a car that worked, since Im going to have to drive distance soon.  So so pretty much anything is available if anyone wants it. cept the wheels and tires and whatever else may be requaired to get it to the wreckers when they come and pick it up.

Later;
fiero308
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2003, 03:51:57 pm »

HI Rob
I am interested in the cradle; is it in good shape?  I may use it to either make a 'template' for a bit heavier one, or else beef that one up; might make my 'someday' engine swap easier.....Huh

And a question for the club etc - is an '84 4 cyl cradle the same as an '85 V6 one?Huh?  (Better get that settled first)

And I am also interested in the short shifter too, Rob.
I can pick those items up; get down to Belleville from time to time; can you give me overall dimensions for the cradle?
Thanks
Graeme  Roll Eyes
Fieroflyer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2003, 05:25:29 pm »

Am interested in the tranny mounts let me know if you still have them. Don't you live in Bellville if so I can come down on one day or night this week and get them and maybe some other stuff while I'm there. Let me know.
CaddyRob
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2003, 04:47:18 pm »

Sorry the mounts are gone, everything else is on hold at the moment as I may have a buyer for my whole pile o fiero!

Later
gtgold
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2003, 04:22:17 pm »

I need a hood with headlight doors, rt fender & facia for a 86 GT.

Have you got them for sale?

Do you know where I can get them?

I'm in Kanata
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Selling My stuff « previous next »
Jump to: