Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:52:22 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Ontario Fieros NEWS « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ontario Fieros NEWS  (Read 2928 times)
jjd2296
Fiero Beginner

« on: December 27, 2018, 10:11:49 am »

GT Fieros has rebranded as Ontario Fieros.  We are hoping to bring more members across Ontario together.  Please visit the new user friendly site at www.ontariofieros.com and on facebook at Ontario Fieros Group and Instagram at #ontariofieros where you can find all the info on upcoming meets, cruises, parts you need and general info about our little cars!
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 08:23:51 pm »

Does this mean you have to register again on the new board or is every thing being moved over
jjd2296
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 07:17:39 pm »

Unfortunately yes you have to register again. At no cost of course! That said all the old threads are still available to reference.
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 12:50:02 am »

Why not just leave it as the Toronto group the way it was, calling it Ontario wide when other clubs exist in the province that are good clubs makes no sense
jjd2296
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 06:41:09 am »

What other sights? This one? Your reply was the first post in 3 months! This sight is dead and the main group in Ontario (28 of us) is trying to revive the fiero community in the province and be more current. We’re on Facebook and Instagram #ontariofieros.

There is only 1 other club in Ontario that is new being niagara fieros, of which those members are also on Ontario fieros group. The niagara club is for a specific smaller group for local events. Ontario fieros represents the province at US car shows. It’s all good for the fiero community so I encourage you to join and follow us so you can stay on top of upcoming meets and shows the more we can get involved the better.
jjd2296
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 09:03:39 am »

No one has posted on this site since my last post on Feb 8 2019.  Ontario Fiero's is a free group with a whatsapp chat, facebook and instagram to keep all members up to date on all the local events and meets as well as tech questions (with quick responses) and parts for sale or needed.  we welcome all interprovincial club members.  We wanted to create a central club for the entire province in order to keep the Fiero alive.

www.ontariofieros.com
Instagram @ontariofieros

if you would like to join the whatsapp group please pm me you phone number.  were up to 36 members on WhatsApp. 
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2019, 04:20:58 pm »

So, ya.  It's been a while since I have posted on any site, and sure, I'll check it out. 

Thanks,

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
can machine
Moving UP!

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 03:32:15 pm »

I'm a member of the Facebook group.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Ontario Fieros NEWS « previous next »
Jump to: