Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:54:37 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Pics « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pics  (Read 1415 times)
ottawabusdriver
Fiero Beginner

« on: July 24, 2017, 09:26:28 am »

Hey everyone, took my fiero last Friday to the kemptville cruise night (there was 3 fieros). I'd like to post pics but can't figure out how...I click add attachment and it doesn't work....im on my phone not sure if that's the issue...

88 medium red formula (current car) will be looking for a heart transplant (3800sc) when I pay off my daily driver

86 GT gold sold in 2001
85 2M4 auto sold in '99 (my first car) I abused that duke as a reckless teen
can machine
Moving UP!

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 06:39:54 pm »

Yeah not sure you could do it from your phone. You need to host the pictures somewhere, at least that's what I do. I use http://imgur.com/
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 09:53:57 pm »

You should be able to upload picture to this forum by hosting on the site ( no link).

Hit the additional options and chose a file to upload.

Or you can find one of the many sites that host pics and link them.

Cheers,

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Pics « previous next »
Jump to: