Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:01:28 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Car shows / Cruise nights - Thoughts? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Car shows / Cruise nights - Thoughts?  (Read 1505 times)
Backtothe80s
Fiero Beginner

« on: February 07, 2017, 09:45:57 am »

Anyone planning to go to this event? Im considering it if my car is ready?

April 22 (Tenative): "Back to the Future" Meets "Ferris Bueller": DeLorean and Fiero Show at Jon Miller Car Care Center, Tuckerton, NJ

If not any ideas for some local shows we can meet at this year as a group?

I know the local Delorean Club in Ottawa puts on a show every year as well, not sure if they would have any issues with us joining them.  But I can tell you we would get as many onlookers as them with out the question "where's the flux capacitor"! LOL!

I know the Kenptville cruise nights have one or two Fieros when I have gone.

Post your ideas.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 06:41:54 pm »

I would't know if anyone is planning to attend, they will have to speak on that.

As for other meets, it would be nice and perhaps some of us can make it out with actual Fiero's, but as it stands now so few of us have running Fiero's.

Soon, some of that might change, but for the time being, it's awkward.

Let's see how many people chime in.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 09:13:37 pm »

I prefer to stay in Canada but if my 3800SC F23 powered 88 formula does not sell in the spring I could make it to a car show or two this summer
Backtothe80s
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 08:18:45 pm »

I hear you guys!  With  kids and other priorities, Its not on the top of our lists to get them back on the road.  Actually it is but we just don't have the time.  I hear you about the US too, I have never taken any of my cars(toys)that I've  owned over the years to the US for the fear of all the rumours of them stripping them at the border! I may go but haven't set that one in stone yet.

As for local stuff I'm game for anything.  Local cruise nights are easier for me getting out of the house for a few hours rather than a whole day.  I guess we can wait for others to chime in like Aaron mentioned and play it by ear closer to the nicer months. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Car shows / Cruise nights - Thoughts? « previous next »
Jump to: