Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:17:06 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 1984 SE 2M4, Red « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1984 SE 2M4, Red  (Read 1224 times)
TylerDurden
Fiero Beginner

« on: May 30, 2016, 02:08:18 pm »

So the intent was the pick this car up and clean it up, turn it into a summer toy, but then I got posted (military) to Valcartier, QC and the car burdened my old-man with it's presence in his driveway.  Then I got posted to Kingston, guess I'll never get back to Ottawa.  The Fiero, however, never left.

I'm finally prepared to admit defeat and part with her.

Pics @ Kijiji ad.  $1500

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1168146889&siteLocale=en_CA

She does run (she'll need a boost now), but the engine high-idles.  I'm sure it just needs to be ripped down the road for what passes as an ECU in these old toys to reset.  Rear brakes are seized up from sitting but that isn't anything that hasn't happened before...

Not the first Fiero I've owned and probably won't be the last but for now, unfortunately, she's gottah go.

She's currently sitting in Bells Corners (Nepean).
Give me a ring or txt @ 705-229-6735 for more info.

Thanks gentlemen.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 02:10:13 pm by TylerDurden » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 1984 SE 2M4, Red « previous next »
Jump to: