Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:20:45 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Home Audio Guys! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Home Audio Guys!  (Read 3484 times)
can machine
Moving UP!

« on: October 19, 2013, 06:32:16 pm »

The teaser site is now up. It's been a long busy summer getting the working prototypes ready for the Taves show in Toronto next month.These were developed and made right here in Ottawa. They have been my bosses vision for over ten years. They sound fantastic.

Muraudio Omni-directional Electrostatic Speakers.
http://www.muraudio.com/
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:28:45 pm »

The sort of thing that get's put in the middle of the room?  That's sort of weird.  Where do you put the main speakers?

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
can machine
Moving UP!

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 03:16:50 pm »

No, they come in pairs and you put them where you would put normal speakers. The problem with normal electrostats is they have a very small defined "sweet spot" When sitting in front of them if you move one couch cushion over the sound quality decreases. Until now they were flat or curved in one direction. These are curved in two directions and there are three panels on top and three subs on the bottom that provide 360 degrees of coverage so they fill the room with sound. There is basically nothing like these on the market.
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 09:01:43 pm »

Sounds good or should I say would sound good.
I miss my old Bryston set up with the PMC speakers I had years ago before having kids the sound was so nice and with no distortion well almost no I considered .002 percent at pretty much full power no distortion you could crank up the volume quite high with out hurting your ears and with the sub I had you could feel the music with your feet as well as listen to it with your ears.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Home Audio Guys! « previous next »
Jump to: