Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:16:32 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Hooter Girls!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hooter Girls!!!  (Read 6039 times)
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« on: July 16, 2002, 11:15:38 pm »

Now that I have everyone's attention. Air Canada has a charity called Dreams Take Flight that sends a planeload of underprivileged children to Disneyland for the day. In support of this Hooters is sponsoring a car wash. If you have never had your Fiero washed by a Hooter girl you have missed out on a treat.
   The place: Hooters 101 Robertson Rd. Bells Corners
   The date:  Saturday July, 20 This Saturday
   The time:  11 AM - 2 PM
   The cost:   Be generous
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 11:35:03 pm »

Must get car running, must get car running, must get car running, Hooters and Fiero's just seem like the right thing to do, plus hey I'm always in for a good cause, here is Roger Garrison from PFF encounter with Hooters:

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/009094.html

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2002, 11:50:47 pm »

WOW to Steves post.  MUST MAKE SURE NOT WORKING!!!  Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  but as it turns out, IAM DAMMIT!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2002, 11:54:21 pm by Chris Stockton » Logged

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 12:24:15 am »

check the gallery for more of a....TEASER! Tongue

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2002, 06:23:14 am »

Cool! How long do they have to wash mine to get it all sparkly? (the car that is.)  Grin

We should try to get ther about the same time and freak them out.  

Sounds like a good opportunity to see if Karl will let anyone else touch his car.
Boy-z
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2002, 07:02:45 pm »

Any one of thoses girl's can wash my car as long as they are in the nude cause button's and zipper's scratch. Iam working night's but I am  sure I can go over for a triple scrub down. and might let her sit in front by my plate and take a pic... it would only seem fitting.
Boy-z
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 09:38:51 am »

So is everyone that is going have a time in mind,like Gary said it would be good to show up altogether. I can always get there at 11:00 and just watch till some off our guy's show up that would be alright also... so any time's in mind guy's.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2002, 01:29:47 pm »

I can always get there at 11:00 and just watch till some off our guy's show up that would be alright also

GOSH!!!!! The sacrifices some guys are willing to make for the club.

Oh, we are old guys Karl,  having them nude won't help, there are still liable to be sharp things stuck in the oddest places.  Grin  Grin

We'll shoot for 11: ish
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2002, 02:07:25 pm »

I have work tomorrow Embarrassed, but I am aiming to be there for around 1:00, maybe earlier have to see what I can work out. Just don't wear the girls out for me OK? Kevin has to have some fun too. See you tomorrow.
                                             - Kevin
                               PS anyone bringing their camera?

WOOHOO! I just posted my first picture!  
« Last Edit: July 19, 2002, 03:01:26 pm by Tinker » Logged
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2002, 04:25:11 pm »

I have some pics of the young ladies molesting Karl's fine ride.  I'll try to get them posted tonight.

He had a pro photographer snap some as well so they should be GREAT!!!!.
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2002, 05:22:06 pm »

PLEASE POST THEM ON THE GALLERY...MAKE A NEW ALBUM and use the user name and password upload/upload  THX!!  I WANNA SEE.  I was working Embarrassed

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2002, 05:41:32 pm »

I'll put them up, but I'm afraid there will be a lot of 'black bars' since you are too young to actually look at the pictures.   Shocked
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2002, 07:48:53 pm »

BLACK BARS!...YOU WOULD DESTROY THESE LOVELY PICTURES JUST BECAUSE OF THAT!!!  DO NOT DO THAT.  If you do you are not in the fiero Club anymore.  (Dunno if I have the power to do that.  But I can SAY it!!!)

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Boy-z
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2002, 08:18:21 pm »

My Car was chugging all the way home I think it was spent....HAHAHAHA But when I got in the driveway it puuured. Had to wash it over more soap stains then anything. But it was worth the wash by the way I am told you can see the pro's pic's in the monday sun. Great advertizement for the club "hot car's hot chicks".
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2002, 09:13:11 pm »

Man did I have fun today although I missed the crowd, the only Fiero I saw was Karl's as he waved to me on his way home, but I spent the afternoon in my easy chair talking to my Air Canada friends and watching the girls wash car after car. Around twelve thirty the tank tops were doffed in favour of the bikini tops Shocked. Ahhh heaven. I am going to need a while to recover that was too much fun. There may be another car wash and I will certainly keep you posted.
 Monday nights at that location is cruise night which includes a draw for shirts and the like anyone want to come?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Hooter Girls!!! « previous next »
Jump to: