Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:26:24 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Cleaning out some parts « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cleaning out some parts  (Read 6964 times)
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« on: June 14, 2012, 10:40:53 am »

Found some more parts while cleaning out my garage and shed.
I have one complete set of front inner and outer tie rods still in the box from the Fiero store for an 84 to 87 Fiero along with new front bearings also still new in the box.
One Sunbird Turbo gauge cluster intact and one Tach from a turbo cluster.
Very good condition grey dash, one complete factory sub woofer set up with the over head console piece plus much more. Dan
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:13:55 pm »

Found two more sets of the Sunbird turbo hood vents, one 120 mph back lit gauge cluster, one 140 km/h back lit cluster and a decent set of upper seats in gray just the material.
Also have one good FWD Getrag from a late 90's W body and one F23 from a 2000 Cavalier with the Fiero bell housing. A set of pedals for a manual tranny with the steel clutch pedal and both 4 and 5 speed shifters. Will add more as I find parts.
All parts are best reasonable offer. Dan
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 03:11:40 pm »

I'll take the pedals.  I need to have a second set for the track.  PM me the price and I'll work something out to pick them up next time I'm going to Augdensburg.

Aaron

Edit:  I'll also take the five speed shifter.

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
fiero_fighter
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 10:32:19 pm »

Dan, could you let me know what your asking for the original sub/ overhead setup?  Was told it was an original option in my car but the previous owner removed it prior to the sale.

Your a dream.  When I wake up you'll die.
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

Ottawa Fiero Club President

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 10:57:48 pm »

Interested in the F23
Is the 5 speed shifter proper for the F23?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:02:40 pm by c-l » Logged

......... There is always a way!
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 01:42:08 am »

Interested in the F23

The shifter will work if you modify the links and brackets on the transmission. and get custom cables.

Soon I'll be developing brackets that use stock cables though.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

Ottawa Fiero Club President

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 08:51:01 am »

Interested in the F23

The shifter will work if you modify the links and brackets on the transmission. and get custom cables.

Soon I'll be developing brackets that use stock cables though.

Aaron

I was just about to PM you to find out if the development was done yet, I will most likely not be doing the swap this year as my priority is to complete Fred's car rebuild, then a COMPLETE reassembly of my wife's Indy... then possibly a 4T60 conversion on Fred's Auto, then the F23 (either in my SC or in Michaël's 86 GT) and finally, do the other car's F23 conversion.

Keep me posted  Evil

......... There is always a way!
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 06:43:00 pm »

Also found a good shape rear Aero bumper with the smooth molding and a good front Aero bumper with the grooved but that can easily be changed on the fronts. Dan
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 04:07:31 pm »

Add very good shape sunroof tracks and an 88 V6 rad in near mint shape.
need to make room and get these parts moving plus the lawyer still wants his final payment so that is basically where the funds will all be going.
Dan
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 11:03:33 am »

Also found a set of dark grey upper seat skins in good shape other then one stain that should wash out. Dan
lacelles
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 10:37:57 pm »

Dan, could you let me know what your asking for the original sub/ overhead setup?  Was told it was an original option in my car but the previous owner removed it prior to the sale.

If you are talking about my 3800SC fiero, no it was not an option in that (my) fiero.  I had bought a complete kit thinking of adding it to the fiero.

-- 1999 Buick Regal GS 3800SC - SOLD - Sad
-- 1987 Fiero GT 3800SC - SOLD - Sad
http://www.lacelle.ca
ClubFed
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 03:57:28 pm »

How much are you asking for the F23?

the front inner and out tie rods?

front bearing / races?

ClubFed
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2012, 07:56:18 pm »

Ok, everything above except the F23. I just pulled one at Kenny's today.

coady
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 07:04:53 pm »

hi
did the complete factory sub woofer set up with the over head console piece plus much more sell?
thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Cleaning out some parts « previous next »
Jump to: