Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:16:33 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Gone Dark « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gone Dark  (Read 1423 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: January 19, 2012, 06:00:57 am »

Thanks, Tips!  Falling a lot short of the techno wiz class. I figured I screwed up the forum.   Embarrassed

However it's nice to see that you are protesting good things and not the fact that a Fiero will not support a large roof mounted wind turbine.

This piracy stuff may provide me with a nice warm home in my old age.  Do they still make licence plates on the 'inside'?    Evil
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:18:38 am »

I'm not sure that Canadians will be that effected with enforcement.  Also the whole thing is kind of inconvenient but not totalitary.  The amount of brain power fighting for free internet is just too massive to control.  The US government in this case doesn't even understand how much of an ant they are in the whole system.  There is no piece of code that can't be bypassed. 

Let's face it.  If Google can put satellites is space, make the best maps anyone in history has ever seen amongst thousands of other things they have done.....all for free to the user.  And they are just a bug in the coding world, what dose the insignificant non-constitutional legislating Government think they are really doing?  Waking up the sleeping giant (read "the people).

If two brains are better than one, then.......lol

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
dimeadozen
Fiero Know-it-all

Mia: March 17, 2010- The Safety

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 06:22:02 pm »

Well Wait... But a wind turbine might give me some extra Horsepower... And who said anything about mounting? Who needs a roof anyways?  Evil

If I just spend a little more money...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Gone Dark « previous next »
Jump to: