Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:36:45 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Project Work Logs  |  Topic: Rebuilding my 2.8 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rebuilding my 2.8  (Read 7540 times)
dimeadozen
Fiero Know-it-all

Mia: March 17, 2010- The Safety

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 10:00:47 pm »

Thats Kool Fred. i dont want u to break an Eng either especially if its good.

Ill find a crank somehow. btw, if u want my old crank u can come by and pick it up. since u need cranks. and when i pull the other one out U can ahve that one too.

If I just spend a little more money...
Fred
Fiero Owner

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 08:47:32 pm »

Ouh! Thank you! Tongue I feel like a little kid who's gonna have a nice christmas gift...  Cheesy lol

Fred

Pontiac Fiero GT 1987
dimeadozen
Fiero Know-it-all

Mia: March 17, 2010- The Safety

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 06:18:55 pm »

The Update:

So Now it is April 2012 and I am re evaluating my situation with my 2.8 block.
the good news is I have found out that Rock Auto sells my crank and has them in stock. So I have a supplier when the time comes to buy one. And the price is not that bad considering (360.00 and I would get 135.00 back for the core) So Its not a matter of not being able to find the parts since Rock auto basically has all the parts I need not to mention the Fiero store and other various places as the parts get less rare.

However, I am weighing my options as to whether I should just go the 3.8 route So I will post a new topic and see what People think. At this point I have not really lost much money on the 2.8 I barely put 200 dollars into it and I have not installed any of the new gaskets I bought for the block. But summer is coming and I want to decide how I am going to repair this car. So I will see you all in the new post.

If I just spend a little more money...
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Project Work Logs  |  Topic: Rebuilding my 2.8 « previous next »
Jump to: