Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:35:15 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Fiero kid « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiero kid  (Read 851 times)
lsselects
« on: March 13, 2011, 10:42:05 pm »

Hey everybody, I'm 12 years old  and I own a 1986 fiero gt.  I signed up looking for some help.

not every day you here a kid owning a fiero but its true.
i had a 1988 fiero coupe with the 4-cylinder given to me, from my dads friend who knew i was into cars. Tongue but it  wasn't the GT.

i was looking on kijiji and i found a 1986 GT witch was calling my name, and i had to have it. my dad said i could get it but i had to sell the coupe first...

my dad and i sold it for a 1200$ for it... Grin and now i have this beautiful car.
but now i was looking for a fiero club witch was close enough,   i found this one i was really hoping to find some help were i can use to find to use on my fiero.

Thanks Kevin
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:52:32 pm by lsselects » Logged
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 12:17:06 pm »

Welcome.  We are a helpful bunch here.  After you look around let us know what you need help with.

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Fiero kid « previous next »
Jump to: