Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:33:49 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Anyone else having one of those days? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone else having one of those days?  (Read 3362 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: January 25, 2010, 05:26:54 pm »

Well, spent the morning slip-sliding around the backroads in a bus.  Not so much fun.

One of my little doggies passed away this afternoon.  Cry  I held her and petted her most of the morning and then had to go on my run. She was gone when I got back.  I think she had a stroke the other day.  She's had a few unexplained 'spells' which certainly seem like a human stroke, although she always recovered in an hour or so.

And to top it all off, I went to check the computer, and found a freakin' weasel running thru my suspended ceiling in the basement.  Anyone got suggestions on that?  I have my pellet gun handy, but the likelihood of getting a shot are pretty slim. I have some bait for mice up there, but I don't know if they eat that.  No room for a big trap.  Sucker's about 8-10 inches long and white as snow.  He stopped at a missing tile for a peek at me.  Somehow I think he's going to be smarter than I am.  Embarrassed
falcon_ca
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 08:04:06 pm »

Use a rat trap (large mouse trap) with a fresh peace of liver.

You cant miss it.

"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."
Restoration Formula
4.9 Ongoing project
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 11:04:24 pm »

Hi Gary, my condolences on your doggy.
 On a lighter note you need one of these;
Kitten
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

Unofficial Ottawa Fiero Club shutter bug

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 09:47:48 am »

I'm so sorry to hear one of your little fuzzies is gone  Cry  they never stay long enough.

The excitement is in the curves.

Lead, Follow, Or get out of the way.
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 09:53:05 am »

So sorry to hear about your girl.  I hope Chewie's up for filling in the missing barks when visitors drop by.

As for the weasel, on the plus side you likely won't have any mouse problems while it's in there.   Huh   Smiley  You may also want to shut Chewie & the cats out of the basement if possible until you've managed to evict the critter.  No way of knowing if it's carrying anything unpleasant...

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
DyncExceete
Fiero Beginner

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 03:51:13 pm »

I would just point out that just about any marker made will survive those things.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Anyone else having one of those days? « previous next »
Jump to: