Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:35:04 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Non-Fiero  |  Topic: Free: (new) several oil filters, spark plugs, gas filters « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free: (new) several oil filters, spark plugs, gas filters  (Read 1399 times)
fiero308
« on: April 21, 2008, 09:03:11 pm »

I have these kicking around from some car(s) I used to have.....
I can only guess at what they are for but here goes:
2 oil filters; Cdn Tire P/N 17-1704-2; I THINK they are for a Blazer (circa 1998) with the 4.3 v6. You'll have to check.
1 oil filter: Cdn Tire P/N 17-1712-2; I THINK it is for an earlier Ford Explorer with the 4.0 v6. Again, check to be sure.
1 gas line filter; I think this was for the Blazer too: P/N 23-3441-8 it is pretty big.
I gas line filter; no idea what I got this one for: P/N 23-33614-8 kinda oddball...... very small.

4 New A/C Delco plugs (no, not 6...) CR43 TS in package; I'm quite sure these are for the Blazer;
also
1 older style truck mirror head; painted white; still in package;

If someone has one of these vehicles they are welcome to the parts that fit it; I would rather not see them go to landfill etc.  I can leave them out to be picked up if we can't coordinate a time.
PM or email me at gwpotts@sympatico.ca

FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 05:22:30 am »

Hey Graeme, how are things?  I found a bunch of old (new) filters in my garage too.  I'll add them in later.

I have the right vintage truck, but I think it may be headed for the landfill itself.  Undecided
fiero308
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 03:02:42 pm »

sure; Gary; add in anything; you're not exactly going to hijack the thread......
have to get caught up one of these times; lots of little tidbits; nothing too earth shattering.
Car rolls...... flintstonemobile-like, but ....... 3 kids all at post secondary level imposes certain restrictions on what you do. Good thing they're not charging to breathe. Yet.
Or I'd have to give up on that too.

talk soon
g
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Non-Fiero  |  Topic: Free: (new) several oil filters, spark plugs, gas filters « previous next »
Jump to: