Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:03:53 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: Fiero Birth « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiero Birth  (Read 1918 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: February 09, 2003, 11:25:31 pm »

Me thinks you might want to check out the updated picture section, there is a series of birth picutres there ,and not the ichy  type on Discovery channel, pics are provided courtesy of Robert Holtz from CFOG-I and Michigan Fiero Club

Enjoy

http://members.rogers.com/ottawafiero/pictures.html

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 08:37:15 pm »

Those are neat Steve. Do you have the Gary Witzenburg Fiero book?, it has a few of those pics and many more and goes into great details about the Fiero's birth, development and the brains behind it.
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 11:15:17 pm »

Yeah sitting next to me as we speak, er, type, great book, Gary can't make it to the 20th though as he'll be in South America, but there will be some really cool other additions to the show..... GM will be sending 2 Carriers of proto cars to the show, included isthe real Indy pace car, 90 proto, 4 seater, 4 door, twin turbo , 1st ever proto,and who know's what else

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: Fiero Birth « previous next »
Jump to: