Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:46:23 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Three in one weekend, plus a surprise. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Three in one weekend, plus a surprise.  (Read 897 times)
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« on: May 02, 2007, 09:56:37 am »

All notchies....

Two were silver or grey, one just outside of Binghamton, NY and the other in Kitley Township not far north of Brockville on route 29.  The Kitley car was backing in to a (residential) two car garage when I went past, somewhen after 4:30pm Tuesday.

The third was a red formula, also somewhere in the U.S.A.  I can't remember where I was at the time, so it could have been anywhere in my "loop" through NY, PA, NJ, CT, MA, and VT.   Grin

The surprise, was what appeared from a distance to be a good-condition Delorean.   Afro  It was parked in a dealer lot somewhere along route 7 in Massachusetts; the place was closed and had gates across the entrance, otherwise I would have stopped and tried for a closer look.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Three in one weekend, plus a surprise. « previous next »
Jump to: